Friday, July 17, 2009

Salmon with Peach-Mango Salsa

I love fresh peaches and decided to try putting them on salmon. It was really good. I tried my best to include measurements for the ingredients but I just threw things together because they sounded good. It sure was good!

Salmon with Peach-Mango Salsa

2 pieces of Salmon
2 tablespoons freshly chopped parsley
half of a freshly chopped shallot
2 freshly diced peaches (no skin)
2 tablespoons mango preserves
salt and pepper to taste
olive oil

Mix the parsley, shallots, peaches and mango preserves into a mixing bowl and set aside.

Preheat the oven for 375. Prepare a baking sheet with some olive oil and place the salmon on top so it won't stick to the pan. Salt and Pepper to taste. Spoon a little of the mixture on each salmon and put in the oven until salmon is done. (I didn't check my times.....)

No comments:

Post a Comment